• Hey,

I'm coming to berlin for next week and staying at my friends places or hostels or something, don't know really yet! I just booked the flights super fast, without thinking and don't really have no idea what to do there for a week.
    I'm traveling alone, been in berlin before so i've seen all the museums and turism places.
    I'd like to find company to go draw together, take pictures, talk, see a movie, listen to music, drink coffee, smoke cigarettes.
    I'm from Helsinki, 20 year old graphic design student and love to smile and have fun.
    Let's be creative!
    send me a message and let's hang out!
    Private_message
    oh, and i'm coming at 12th and leave in the evening of 19th!
    Private_message
    HI !!!! I would like to go somewhere to play music... and maybe I can offer you a couch for sleeping in my music studio if you need it...
    Hope 2 talk you soon !!
    Private_message
    Send me a message, I`d like to talk with you about the sense of life while having a cup of coffee, and off course can show you some hidden places in Berlin, you`ve not yet seen!
    Private_message
    sense of life?
    seriously?!?
    Private_message
    Hej Anna!
    14th - 17th I have a lot of freetime, and there is nothing more than I love to paint together with friends. I have lot of Acryl stuff and good paper. Send me a message if you like, and we could plan something! All museums are on Thursdays after 18pm for free, that would be an idea if you are interested.
    parhain terveisin
    Magdalena
    Private_message
    graphic designer too =)
    lm new in the city but leave me a message if you want to find some places here together
    Leo

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.