• Hey, so we are throwing a new monthly party at this new small club in Kreuzberg and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in turning this into a Couchsurfing Club Night kinda thing? Since both the club and the event are pretty new the place is still a bit empty, but this means more space for us right? I can promise good electronic music, a very decent sound system (very balanced and nice bass, but not ear-bleeding loud) and clean toilets :D

If people like it, we could turn it into a regular monthly thing!? Opinions please! I put up an event with more information if you are interested: https://www.couchsurfing.org/n/events/elsewhere-berlin?place_id=berlin-berlin-germany

*r
    Private_message
    Hey ahh how did I miss that. Looks like you had a blast. Thanks for the offer, will send you a PM later or tmrw.
    Private_message
    Yes I'm doing the Delta parties (or did... we will hopefully continue after the summer when Brunnen70 gets all the necessary permits hehe). Just send you a message!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.