• Hey there. I am thinking to jump in the car and drive to Berlin on the 30th or 31st, and go to some big event, dance a little, meet new people and have a good time. I don't know anyone in Berlin, and I will be going alone, so I have decided if I can find some people to hang with on this site, then I will go Berlin.

So if you are open to spending your New Year eve with your friends and a new person then please et me know.
    Private_message
    Yeah i also plan visiting berlin for Silvester.. we could hook up
    Private_message
    Hi! me and some friends are arriving tomorrow morning to Berlin, what about partying the 30th?
    Private_message
    NEW YEAR PARTY IN THE HEART OF BERLIN (NEUKÖLLN)
    tony abbas—about a minute ago
    Doing a party in a cafe with cheap drinks music and jamming and nice people !!(berlin style ) everything is allowed evrybody is welcome(no nazis) no entress as in berlin normal bars charge up to 15 euros in the new year partys ...
    fishtank cafe
    kiehlufer 75
    neukölln
    bus m41 ..171
    ubahn (metro)7 rathause neukölln
    sbahn(train)sonnenalle ringbhan
    email...tony_radwon@yahoo.com or

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.