• Hi!
    Every year I'm trying to do something unique on New Years Eve and this year I'm considering spontaneous trip to Berlin on 31.12 to spend there few hours and then go back with the train at 5 AM.
    Main idea was to just arrive in the evening, go for the main outdoor party and go back but I'm also considering more unique ideas. I've heared about this place called Teufelsberg and looking for a person or a group of people who would be eager to take a trip there and welcome New Year on top of this place. Anyone would be interested?
    Other unique ideas would be nice too. I've heared about this abandoned aumusement park called Spreepark. Seems like an interesting option too.
    So anyone fancy exciting New Year Trip? I would love to share stories about my other exciting and spantaneous New Year Eve activities while we meet!
    Private_message
    Also, it is worth mentioning that I love doing unusual stuff in urban space. Wrote two books about it.
    Private_message
    are you still in the idea with the teufelsberg or something like that. im also looking for something interesting in or near berlin these days

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.