• Hi everyone! :)

I'm moving to Berlin for 7 months in 3 weeks time and would be delighted to meet fellow couchsurfers. I've never been to Berlin, so I'd love to meet with people. Do you know of any cool events, meet ups, etc? If anyone would like to meet up in town at some stage, I would be delighted :)

Hugs,
    Marta
    Private_message
    brilliant!!! Thanks a lot :) I'll be definitely there, hope to meet you all soon :)
    Hugs :)
    Marta
    Private_message
    Hi Marta!
    Count me in for a drink or a little touring or both :)
    Konstantinos
    Private_message
    Hi Marta,
    I'm moving to Berlin next week for 7-8 months as well! I'm a student coming to do a work placement. How do you feel about getting together? It would be great to meet and get to know someone who is in a similar position. Let me know. I will be there from Jan 30.

Caitlin
    Private_message
    Hi
    I just completed my Msc in Informatics here in Swiss and i will be moving to Germany but i will be spending some days in Berlin, please i will glad if there are people to guide me in the city for awhile and also about Language exchange..
    Looking forward to meet...

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.