• Hi,
    If you have been away from your loved ones on a special day you probably understand my pain.

I have a small request-

I am a travelling sales guy from India and for the past two Valentine's days and birthdays I have been away from my love.

My Girl (her name is Amruta) celebrates her birthday on 18th February and this time I want to make it up to her by recording a video of different people wishing her happy birthday ( maybe singing the happy birthday song - maybe just saying it)

My vision is that I will have people from different cultures, countries and speaking different languages and accents wishing her on her birthday. it would really make her day, and maybe in some ways, yours too.

I would appreciate if you can record a wish in your mother-tongue. If you can do it in front of a memorable tourist attraction, or place - even better.
    You can send the video to me by email or upload it on youtube or anything you find easy just respond to this post- i will reach out to you.

A professional video editor has agreed to edit my video for me. I will personally thank everyone on my website, where i upload my video..

Please try to send your videos by 14th February 2013. ( Valentine's day). We need some time to edit them.

Thanks for reading. God Bless you all. May you never be away from your loved one on Valentine's day or on your/their birthday.

Hallo,
    Wenn Sie weg von Ihren Lieben an einem besonderen Tag gewesen Sie wahrscheinlich verstehen meinen Schmerz.

Ich habe eine kleine Anfrage-

Ich bin ein reisender Verkäufe Kerl aus Indien und in den letzten zwei Valentinstag Tage und Geburtstage habe ich von meiner Liebe gewesen.

My Girl (ihr Name ist Amruta) feiert ihren Geburtstag am 18. Februar und dieses Mal möchte ich es wieder gut machen, die ihr von der Aufnahme eines Videos von verschiedenen Leuten wünschte ihr alles Gute zum Geburtstag (vielleicht singt das Happy Birthday Song - vielleicht nur sagen, es)

Meine Vision ist, dass ich Menschen aus verschiedenen Kulturen, Ländern und sprechen verschiedene Sprachen und Akzente wollen ihr zum Geburtstag zu haben. es wäre wirklich ihr Tag, und vielleicht in gewisser Weise auch bei Ihnen.

Ich würde mich freuen, wenn Sie einen Wunsch in Ihrer Muttersprache aufnehmen können. Noch besser - wenn man es vor einem denkwürdigen Touristenattraktion oder Ort tun.
    Sie können das Video mit mir per E-Mail oder laden Sie sie auf YouTube oder irgendetwas finden Sie einfach nur auf dieses post-i wird erreichen, um Sie darauf reagieren.

Eine professionelle Video-Editor hat zugestimmt, mein Video für mich zu bearbeiten. Ich werde mich persönlich bei allen bedanken auf meiner Website, wo ich mein Video hochgeladen ..

Bitte versuchen Sie Ihre Videos von 14. Februar 2013 zu senden. (Valentinstag). Wir brauchen etwas Zeit, um sie zu bearbeiten.

Danke fürs Lesen. Gott segne euch alle. Mögest du nie weg von Ihrem geliebten Menschen am Valentinstag oder an Ihre / ihren Geburtstag.
    Private_message
    Stefan. Thanks for replying. I've sent you a message.
    Private_message
    Hi, I'll try to do one =)
    Private_message
    Thanks la_roja. I really appreciate it. Sent you a message with my email id. :)
    Private_message
    Thanks guys for the wonderful response-
    MAx,

I cannot access the video from Rapidshare - it is saying - Download permission denied by uploader. (0b67c2f5)

PAKMAN,
    This is more important because Valentine's day is just before her birthday.
    Christmas- we go out to the church ( we are not Christians - but respect all religions) followed by a nice movie, have dinner out and then come back and cuddle up :)

Hallow last year we did not celebrate together - i was out due to some business.

I love Coca-Cola ( diet Coke now- putting on some weight :( ) but i think she prefers ice tea usually.

Yes, the global access to cultures around the world is amazing. Its funny because i used to live in Europe not so long ago and now it seems like i am there again. :)

Anyway, this is the video that was made in New Delhi, India. Hope you all like it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBrK0CSIeyw
    Private_message
    Interesting video Pakman! I guess there are several aspects to industrialisation and some of them are not pleasing. it is what it is.

Anyway, this post is more about trying to make a good birthday video for my girl. If you can record a wish in a video and send it across, I will be grateful ! Thanks in advance! :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.