• Hi

my name is Aviel and i am the main producer of the Berlin Music Video Awards. These days we do the last Volunteers recruit, if you love music and you wish to spend some fun time in Berlin working on a cool project with a big team (many cs people are among us) this is your chance!

here is our website:

http://www.berlinmva.com/

and the facebook event:

http://www.facebook.com/events/331761466931698/?suggestsessionid=6861266201357261596

any more questions?
    Private_message
    Hi Aviel! I am interested in this project, and would love to be apart of it, but I will be headed to Berlin in April, would the Music Video Awards be over by then?

Best,

Giselle
    Private_message
    Giselle the event takes place at April 24-28th, but the days before are very crucial and we could use some help indeed. contact me privately and tell me how would you like to express your skills through the awards show..
    Private_message
    sounds very good Aviel, you can definitely count me in!
    Private_message
    Dear Aviel, I can help you out for some hours - cause I work in the weekdays till around 18h, but would be glad to help out doing any type of communication with people! Just pm me for details!
    greets, anja
    Private_message
    Anja i sent you a message
    Private_message
    Hi Aviel, i will be in berlin in june-july if you have any other event kindly inform me .. i often involved in to music, cinematography and music events during uni and love to be apart of it again.
    Private_message
    june-july hmmm i don't know..
    Private_message
    for how many people is there a place? i think i have some friends who are interested.. what kind of skills do they need to have?
    Private_message
    Hi, we are travelling to Berlin in that exact date. We're very interested in being volunteers. We are two girls (21 years old) from Portugal and into the music world. We are used to go to lots of festivals and to communicate with different cultures! What should we do to be part of this event? Hope to hear from you soon ;) Elisa and Sara
    Private_message
    hey Elisa i sent you the details in a message :)
    Private_message
    Hi, Aviel! This sounds so great :) Can I become a volunteer?
    Private_message
    Hi Aviel! Are there still any volunteer opportunities left? :)
    Private_message
    hi Eve i sent you a message ..

we are still accepting people yes :)
    Private_message
    Hello Aviel
    I´m just moving to Berlin would be great to make part of this,
    You can count with me.
    Private_message
    Rodrigo please contact me privately
    Private_message
    Wow the festival looks like it's getting pretty big.. 650 people in the facebook event :)
    http://www.facebook.com/events/331761466931698/

do you need help with flyers or posters? i live in the center of the city and i could give a hand with that for sure.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.