• iam also looking for people and places wher i can start in spring building some nice treehouses to have a great time in summer there....for music art realxing party learning and just having childy fun
    Private_message
    Benito, wie schön Dich hier zu sehen :))
    Ich habe jetzt meine erste Erfahrung als Surfer in Paris gemacht und es war soooooo toll. Am Wochenende habe ich 2 Mädels aus Toulouse da. Wollen wir uns alle zusammen treffen?
    Melde Dich :)
    Private_message
    Hi! Very good idea! I would like to join too :)
    Private_message
    thats the thing i build a few in hamburg befor.....and its no legal...but if u make it on a place where maybe the owner allows u to do...or goooood hidden than its no problem....the most important thing is to build it so friendly and beatyful for tree human and animals that everybody must love it.......that was the way in hamburg and the police was just like stunning and having fun with us......we need much wood...and iam in conntact with somoeone who ones this teufelsberg area ....so i hope to start in februar....all help is welcome
    Private_message
    also...important to know....that all my treehouses are just around or near the tree but never realy in it.....like hanging or leaning ......

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.