• My name is Sophie. I´m from Austria/Vienna. I think it would be great if we explore the city together.
    I´m in Berlin from the 23 till the 27 of February. I also searching for some locals to show me the city. Would you like to explore the city with me? Unfortunately non of my friends had time to travel with me. But i need to go to berlin this week,because of the deftones concert on the 26.2.

And of course you can stay with me and my flatmates if you want to travel to vienna someday:))

All the best
    Sophie

I apologize for my englishskills:))
    Private_message
    Yey. I'll be in Berlin Feb27th - March 1 and i'm looking for someone to tour the city with as well. Let me know!
    Private_message
    U r most welcome... Please do contact if any help required.
    Private_message
    Alright.. I'm also in Ghana and i will be traveling to Germany 28th of this month. Hoping we can meet?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.