• Our traditional CS Berlin gathering for meeting new people and old friends, talk about everything and anything, and have a good time together in the coolest area of Kreuzberg :).

I haven't been to the Hannibal for a while now, and apparently everyone loves this place =), so this time we are meeting up there - in café Hannibal, Wienerstr. 1, just in front of the U1 Görlitzer Bahnhof.

No matter if you're a local or a traveler, a CS newbie or a CS pro, whether you're looking for companions for sightseeing or just wanna have a beer after work – join us for a drink, a chat and a laugh at the CS Weekly Wednesday Meeting!

Sign up if you want to join: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/MJR54K/wednesday-weekly-meeting-06-02-13

Cheers,
    Lacerta

P.S. If you're not sure how to find it, feel free to PM me for the exact directions a/o my number.

Private_message
    Don't forget to sign up if you want to join! ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.