• Hey! I'm moving to Bilbao at the end of February for 4 months. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions about housing? Just looking for a reasonable place with social people :) Gracias!
    Private_message
    HI! Try to send a message to Francesco, I think they always have an available room.
    I myself will be renting a flat in January, not sure if it will be one or two rooms, so I could rent another room out, we´ll see.
    But, I think that in Francesco's flat you will have.
    Good luck, and welcome to Bilbao :)
    Private_message
    Hola!
    Gracias por la respuesta, pero quien es Francesco o cual Francesco jaja?
    Mary
    Private_message
    Hi Mary, he is Francesco :), he is right. At least he is the only Francesco I know in Bilbao :).
    Francesco, if you are going to play basketball anytime I would like to join.....
    Private_message
    Hi Mary,
    I will have, surely, a free room in my flat for these months, but it's not properly in Bilbao, but in the surroundings. The place is called Algorta, in Getxo, and it's 30 minutes metro ride to the city centre. If you're interested, please, write me.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.