• Hey Yall,

Blankets and wine is happening this Sunady. I plan on going, who else wants to join?

Venue: Leisure Gardens, Mamba Village Nairobi

Date: 2nd December 2012

Time: 1.00 pm - 7.00 pm

more information here: http://blanketsandwine.com/
    you can also buy your tickets online early and save money!
    Advance tickets are on sale for Ksh. 1,500 while tickets at the door will go for Ksh. 2,000.

Hope to see yall there

-Emily Woods
    Private_message
    Hey Emily,
    This is such an awesome plot. I am not sure I will still be around though, remember I told you I could be leaving for the North. I would also like to know if you still wanna come with me then.
    But, I will let you know before then.
    Hugs,
    Jeal
    Private_message
    sounds like a lovely day out. I will check out the schedule and if free will come. Can I confirm on Friday?
    Private_message
    Hey Emily,
    sounds good ! I'll may by car go with my flatmate(s), let me know if you want a ride.
    See you there
    Colas
    Private_message
    Hi. I am in. Is it possible for a friend and I to catch a lift with anyone. I live in South C, but can meet at Nyayo or in town or somewhere. I don't know where Blankets and Wine is.

What do we bring?

Where do we get tickets for 1500?

Asante sana

Celia
    Private_message
    Thanks for the info.

Where and what time are we meeting up? How will we find each other? I have never been before so am not sure how it all works.

my number is 0735 191 344

perhaps if we have a few people's numbers that would help?

thanks for organising this Emily

Amani

Celia

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.