• All,
    Does anyone have experience in camping around Massachusetts, or in the surrounding states, WITHOUT the use of a campground/campsite? Where have you gone, where would you recommend?

I'm looking to set up a tent on serene, free land. I don't want nor need running water, bathrooms, or to pay a price to set up a tent on the land... A body of water, humbling natural beauties and some isolation are most desired :)
    Private_message
    Dina! Let's put our minds and resources together to get to the bottom of this :). And yes... 1492 for America was the year of private property.... it's unfortunately been that way ever since. I'd also like to figure out a way around this bigger issue.. maybe it'll start with tent camping, who knows :)
    Small steps, big change?
    Private_message
    That sounds great !!! =)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.