• Dear CS friends from Boston,
    My name is Marcelo, Brazilian, just graduated from medical school and got a chance of doing a master degree at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
    I have never been to the Hospital area, but some colleagues suggested me to look for housing close to Brookline area. So far, I did not have any success during my search.
    I tried Craig list, Town of Brookline website, but seems that it’s a very competitive neighborhood. For now, I am searching for a place to stay from Feb 07, 2013 to March 07, 2013.
    Does anyone know where else I should try?
    I had this idea of asking here because I know how great is the CS community and philosophy, since I knew the website, back in 2009.

I appreciate your attention.

Um abraço,
    Marcelo.
    Private_message
    Bia, muito obrigado pela ajuda!

Vou continuar tentando um lugar ao menos por 1 mês e depois que eu estiver morando em Boston fica mais fácil.
    Ontem mandei meu CV para aquele Homestay Program, sabe? Espero que a At Home Boston encontre alguma família.. :)

Abraços,

Marcelo.
    Private_message
    Another option is to travel via bus, there is a great public transport, including subway, and train. the bus stops tend to have free parking in NH, not sure about Mass. I am in Lee NH about an hour drive, I am taking the bus on Sunday to Boston for the airport. There are towns closer of course, but check surrounding areas, newburyport mass I believe has a bus stop and train stop, and it is a lovely area north of the city, outside of the chaos, near the ocean. Best wishes. Dee

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.