• Does anyone have a copy of Once Couch at a Time? Was wondering if we can host a second screening/movie night. I know there was one a month-ish ago. If anyone has a copy, would love to work to find a venue to host a mini-movie night :)
    Private_message
    Hi there,

I'm the producer of the project. We can send you a digital c
    Private_message
    Copy of the film if would like. Email us at info@onecouchatatime.com if you'd like to organize some sort of screening.

Thanks,

Jean-Michel
    Private_message
    NaEun! Let's host a screening at the hostel!
    Private_message
    I'm totally down to organizing something - hostel's a great spot to have it unless Bobby had somewhere else in mind! The only thing at the hostel is we can't serve alcohol unless we get special permission. Would love to organize something for February :)

Bobby - I volunteer at the hostel and Joanne used to work their so we can help organize it if you have the film

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.