• Hello, everyone!
    I'm a Moscow University student. I need your help in the research that I'm doing. It concerns American English - so who but you can contribute to it ;)
    Let me know if you are interested and I will send you the questions to answer.

Thank you in advance!
    Private_message
    I do! People!!! don't hesitate to hel me ;)
    Private_message
    I would love to elp you.
    Private_message
    Likewise, feel free to send me Qs!
    Private_message
    i would love to help u :)
    Private_message
    i will gladly answer questions, на любом языке.
    Private_message
    I am willing to answer questions!
    Private_message
    send it on, we will help. cultural exchange is what it's all about. That and the hokey pokey.
    Private_message
    Hi Oksana, I just saw this post and would love to help you! Send me a message with the questions (I studied linguistic anthropology at university so it would be great to help you!)
    Private_message
    I'm from the center of the country, have friends and family on both coasts and borders, and know nearly every colloquialism and grammatical quirk. If you still need information, I'll happily provide it.
    Private_message
    Oksana, when are you going to send the questionnaire?
    Private_message
    Would love to talk about English. -- Jagan Nath Khalsa, Millis MA

Private_message
    You can count me in if you still need plp.
    Private_message
    Hi'ya, lil darlin! I'll give it a go if you're keen...
    Private_message
    Hello Hello I'm willing to help :D
    Private_message
    Willing to assist - I've both British and American citizenship and have lived in both countries.
    Private_message
    Greetings!
    II'd be happy to help, I'm from California but now live in Boston (where my family is from) so I have a bit of a mixed way of speaking.
    All the best!
    -Edward
    Private_message
    Send away.. have friends in Moscow..
    Private_message
    Send away, don't mind answering some questions!
    Private_message
    feel free to send them if you need more help
    Private_message
    actually send mail here instead of "Natan Ische"
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.