• Hello to everybody.

My name is Elena. My friend Maria and I are just in one step before realizing our dream – coming to NY. It will happen on the 2nd of March.
    We are coming to NY not only for tourism, Times Square, night life, jazz, Broadway, etc, but also because of our work. Maria is an art historian and she is eager to visit her colleagues at MOMA. I am an urban planner Ph.D. and plan)) to deal with the NY Major’s office.
    We are going to stay at NY firstly from 2nd till 10th of March. After it on 11.03 we will come to Boston (frankly speaking I am going to visit MIT and Maria – Museum of Fine Arts) till 13th morning.
    As we are a very active and curious tourists will be at home only at nights and only in the moments, when we will be off legs)) I have to add that except of our business and seriousness we are just easygoing, open girls and we really like to learn about other people and cultures.
    So we are looking for the couch from morning of the 11th till morning of the 13th.

In any case – thank you for reading my message)
    Private_message
    I don't live in Boston, so can't offer you a couch, but let me know if you need help getting around or want to hang out in the city :) Удачи!
    Private_message
    Hi,

I have a place (and can show you around MIT). Just ping me if you are interested.
    Private_message
    I'm not right in the city, but pretty close. I may be able to help you out. message me if you have questions
    Private_message
    hi elena. I'm in new york now for a trip like you. I will be here in new york for 1 week. next week I will go to Boston too. we can meet and spend times in NY if you want.
    Private_message
    Do you have a couch yet? I live about 30 min North of Boston and you can stay with me. Just have to drop you off at the train station early Wed morning.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.