• Hey all - I have two surfers arriving this Saturday, and was wondering if you could recommend some under-21 activities. They're only be here for one day, and Saturday is mercifully warm/lightly snowy so I think outdoor stuff will be best.

I'd hate to just bring them around from one museum to the other, but at the same time the commons/freedom trail only lasts for so long. And I have no idea what to do at night besides dinner - you don't exactly travel the world to watch a movie.

Thanks!
    Private_message
    in boston, i would recommend taking them along the river to the ICA museum which gives a great view of the habor, and maybe the library then the top of the prudential tower. if theyre interested in cambridge more so than boston, do a quick tour of harvard and MIT....easily done in a day and super unique. hope that helps!
    Private_message
    Thanks for the suggestions all - I will definitely bring them up. Ultimately it's their decision on how they want to spend their time.
    Private_message
    The Boston Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) is smaller compared to the other museums, but the architecture and Shepard Fairey collection is pretty unique. Also, there's so many places to go eat and see in the Waterfront now, so you can do plenty of stuff after seeing the ICA.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.