• Hey Bostonians,

I would be highly interested in attending some concerts of the Boston Symphony Orchestra. There is a college card available for 25$, which admits you to attend all concerts of the saison (about 30). I wont be able to attend all of the concerts, but as long as it fits with my schedule I would appreciate to attend. So if anybody is interested in classical music and wants to join me, please feel free to write me a message.
    Private_message
    Hey David, I'm interested in in classical music and that would be great to attend to some of the concerts. But I'm not a Bostonian, I'm not sure you only meant local people. I'm gonna be here until February 15th, so let me know!
    Private_message
    I would like to join too. But also wonder if that card you're talking about is for Boston area residents only, let us know more about it ! please!
    Private_message
    So, when is that? I'd also like to go :-)
    Private_message
    I'm going to tonight's program, if anyone wants to tag along! Tchaik 5 and Shostakovich violin concerto.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.