• Hey friends,
    I'm from Germany, 28 years old, new here and going to be in the US/Canada in February/March (probably 02/04 - 03/04) I definitely want to make stops in Philadelphia, NYC, (New Haven, Providence), Boston and then a few days in Toronto (hope it's not that cold)! So, basically, I arrive February, 4th, stay in Philadelphia and NYC for around 12-14 days and then be in Boston (~ February, 18th)!

Since I have no clue yet where to stay during that time, I thought I check couchsurfing to see if anybody is open for new contacts (and maybe hosting me for a day or two) or if anyone could recommend some good hostels. Looking forward to your advices!

Best regards from Germany! Sasan
    Private_message
    Hi Eric,

thanks for your message and the advice. I planned to travel from Philly to Boston (via NYC etc) by ground transport and fly from Boston to Toronto. Regarding that I fly from Boston to Toronto, would you still recommend the other way (Boston -> Philly)?

Thanks & Greets,
    Sasan

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.