• Hey guys, does anyone know any cool parties or bars/clubs for NYE in Boston. I and my friends may join y'all!

Vi
    Private_message
    my plans fell through, so I'm considering going to Boston tomorrow and celebrating NYE there, instead
    Private_message
    Checking out the Boston Ice Sculptures tomorrow in Copley Square "BACK BAY" in the afternoon.

I once stayed in Copley Square for the count down. It's going to be freezing cold before Midnight as usual.

But in Copley Square down the street across from the APPLE store they have a dolphin & something else ice sculpture they had out today and if you walk down the street to the Boston Common you'll have venders and the IPARTY store that will have tons of people selling stuff for the midnight countdown and the Boston Common will have some ice sculptures along with Quincey Market place. I believe.

Worth a stroll to check them out for sure.

Private_message
    Chacko, I definitely go to the firework, and maybe the first night event. Which events are you planning to go to for that first night, seem like there's a lot going on.

If you all want to meet up, shoot me a message.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.