• Hey guys, I was thinking we should have dinners (either potluck or out) to just get to know people/share CS experiences or whatever. Let me know if anyone's interested
    Private_message
    Wasn't aware we had weekly CS meetups already! My bad. Best go with the established stuff
    Private_message
    I'd definitely be up for that
    Private_message
    I would be interested. I had no idea there are weekly meetups.
    Private_message
    Thanks for the interest guys! What day works best for most people? I would love to host but my apartment is kind of small. I know going into random stranger's houses is sort of our thing but it may be easier to eat out?

I'm a big fan of food adventures - let me know what you guys think!
    Private_message
    CS potlucks are always fun! My girlfriend and I would be happy to have a potluck at our house in Coolidge Corner. What dates in the next week work for everyone and what theme do you suggest?

I could make most days work if they work for most or all people. I always love a Spanish tapa and sangria type theme as it is always very tasty and there are so many great tapa options.
    Private_message
    I'd be interested in general -- these next couple weeks are a bit crazy, but hopefully I can make it to one in the future. Yay for potlucks!
    Private_message
    sounds nice! I say restaurant.. keep it simple. sunday nights?
    Private_message
    Definitely - how does everyone feel about this Sunday? Suggestions for chill, and interesting, restaurants are welcome! We can move to potlucks once CS dinners become a thing.
    Private_message
    My advice to folks is to START SMALL. Having four people for a potluck might seem small, but it's easier to organize/coordinate than a potluck that balloons to 12-20 people. If you can do a potluck with the same group of 4 people more than once, then you can expand to a larger group.

My personal feelings is that it's safer and less awkward to have 3 other strangers in your home that you'll get to know over time than have an entire gang of people that you might see only once.

If folks really want to make this happen, then contact Nate DIRECTLY and work accordingly to plan out the specifics. Simply replying to this thread will not make it happen.
    Private_message
    Thanks Jazzie - moving this thread to the Boston Group (link above). Hope to get feedback there!
    Private_message
    Ive been to many CS potlucks and Ive seen the Community creates great opportunities for them!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.