• Hey! Im a finnish girl and I like to visit places while im in Boston tomorrow! Have anyone got time to either show me around or hang out with me?
    Private_message
    Hi! I'm new here and want to visit Harvard too!
    Private_message
    If you both are free Friday I probably can show you around Harvard. I am a student there so can show you around and get you into the Libraries which normally don't allow visitors. It would have to be in the morning around 10 am as I work at 3 pm that day. Let me know
    Private_message
    Well, if you are still together after 5pm, please let me know, I can join you!
    Private_message
    I would be able to come after four a clock, better than before noon! :)
    Private_message
    I work at 3 pm so can only do the daytime.
    Private_message
    I will arrive this saturday. can I join you guys?
    Private_message
    We could arrange some day that is good for most of us. I'll be in Boston thursday, Friday, maybe Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday.
    Private_message
    I gonna arrive in boston thursday noon. I hope go to Harvard and MIT.
    Private_message
    Thursday afternoon (3:30 on) I can show people around MIT. I'm a student here, but most things are open to the public on weekdays.
    Private_message
    that sounds amazing! Im just thinking now should I come, haha. My lazy butt doesn't want to move, but I would like to come!
    Private_message
    me and my friends are coming this Sat and Sun! would love to hang out with CSers :) let me know if you guys are going to meet up somewhere! Sandy
    Private_message
    sounds amazing! maybe something.
    Private_message
    Hi! We're also in Boston, and tomorrow after 6pm we don't have any plans, so if Stina or other couchsurfers have any ideas what to do (low budget) we would be interested! :) Let us know!
    Private_message
    Hi..let's go to Harpoon St. Patrick's Festival if anyone is interested. It's accessibly by Red Line -> Silver Line SL2 Train.

Text me if you have a better idea...
    Private_message
    Hi, I know that neighborhood well. I can show you around! I'm free evenings.
    Private_message
    I'll be in Boston from tomorrow till Friday also sightseeing. If you would like to do it together or hang out and get a drink afterwards let me know!
    Private_message
    I am free tomorrow onwards..If you like, let's do it together.

SJ

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.