• Hi all,

I booked a trip (boltbus) from Boston to NYC on March 15th (830pm, Friday) and back to Boston on March 17th (6:30PM, Sunday). Turns out I actually have to be there this weekend. Anyone want my tickets?

Message me - I'll give you the boarding pass for free.
    Private_message
    I had a bad experience with Fung Wah, and tend to avoid buses like those. Ironically I just booked Lucky Star for this weekend in desperation. Hopefully it goes better this time.

2 Years ago I took the Fung Wah and we had a stopover at CT. My seatmate went out for a bit while I stayed in the bus. A few minutes later the bus driver returns, closes the door and gets ready to go. I tell him that my seatmate was still outside, and he said the 15 minutes was up and he drove on. He just left her there with all her stuff still in the seat beside me. Sad times.
    Private_message
    I've been to NY about 3 times now, 2x Fung Wah and 1x Lucky Star. 100% positive, left at rush hours, always made it in 4h or less. Once it was packed, all other times I had four seats to myself. Its true the seats are close, and Chinese personnel isn't always very friendly, but for $15, I can live with it!
    Though now it'll be hard to take Fung Wah since all their buses have been taken off the road!
    Private_message
    Hi Nate,
    I'll actually be going from NYC to Boston on the 17th, so if you can't find anyone who can use the round trip, I could put half of it to use.
    Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hey Nate,
    If Eric is using the ticket to go to Boston on the 17 I could certainly use the one for Friday if you still have or have not found anyone else who can use it. Thank you for your generosity as well :)
    Private_message
    Alex is taking them from me on Wednesday at the CS meetup. If he doesn't show up though it's up for grabs - it's a good reason to come! (Shameless advertising/bribery)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.