• Hi Couchsurfers!
    Some friends and I are starting a book club and were hoping to spice it up with some couchsurfers!
    We're hoping to meet twice a month (we were thinking Thursdays) and are starting with the Great Gatsby. Novels of any type are welcome and hopefully will include authors from all over the world.
    We also intend to have delicious food and drink (possibily book themed..!) at all of our meetings!
    Let me know if you'd like to join :)
    Gabby
    Private_message
    I think this is a great idea. I would love to join!!
    Private_message
    I would love to join too !
    Private_message
    Great! I will write you all messages with details :)
    Private_message
    I woul like to hear more about this! Nice idea
    Private_message
    Hey! this sounds awesome!! where would you be meeting?
    Private_message
    Hey,
    Depending on the time and location, I'm interested!
    Private_message
    This sounds like fun! What time were you thinking?
    Private_message
    CS-related book recc:
    Undress Me In The Temple of Heaven, by Susan Jane Gilman. It's the story of a woman who decided to travel around the world with her best friend back in the 80s, and all of the misadventures they had in just their first few weeks in China.
    Private_message
    I would like to hear more about it!
    Private_message
    Hi everybody! So great that so many people are interested!
    So, we've decided to have our first book club meeting on Thursday the 24th of jan.
    In honour of our book, The Great Gatsby, we thought we'd have the first meeting at the bar Daisy Buchanans on Newbury street!!
    Meeting time will be at 7.
    If you have any questions, drop me a message. Looking forward to meeting you guys!!
    Private_message
    Just a reminder that we are meeting tonight at 7 at Daisy Buchanans!!! Even if you didn't finish the book, come on by and we can all meet and discuss a book for next time :)
    We'll probably be there for about an hour. See you tonight!
    Private_message
    Well this just sounds fantastic! I'd love to join the next meeting, schedule permitting. Hope to see you all soon.
    Private_message
    I would love to join up as well! Let me know when the next meeting is!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.