• Hi everybody!! I'm at Boston now and i would like to know what are to do in new years eve? Somebody wants or know some place to go? Thankss
    Private_message
    Tem algum brasieliro(a) por aqui? hehe
    Private_message
    não sou brasileira não mas falo um pouco de português hehehee
    Private_message
    aline, it depends what you are into. what part of boston are you in? there are restaurants that have a special prix fixe menu for the evening. then, for late night partying, several places have a cover charge -- more than the usual -- for the "privilege" of celebrating NYE there.
    Private_message
    some people are going to get together this evening around downtown boston or in cambridge. you're welcome to join.
    Private_message
    Hello I'll be visiting from NYC for new years and would love some info as well.
    Private_message
    Hi everyone, I was also wondering, if there's any C.S gathering for 31st and NYEve, but I didnt find anything.
    So, you guys would like to spend the day and celebrate together? :)

I heard about the First Night program, with lots of different things happening during the day, and fireworks at midnight.
    We can check out some outdoor programs, go to a bar, or whatever!
    Let me know, who's up for meeting!
    Cheers
    http://www.firstnight.org/
    Private_message
    Hello everybody. I just arrived in Boston with my girlfriend and we would also like to have some company when we start into 2013.

We would like to join for a meeting. Just tell us where and when.

Looking foreward to see you!
    Private_message
    Hello everybody. I just arrived in Boston with my girlfriend. We are travellers from Austria and would also like to have some company when we start into 2013.

We would like to join for a meeting (or anything else). Just tell us where and when.

Looking foreward to see you!
    Private_message
    Let's meet! I stay with a CS friend. Maybe someone knows about a meeting. Otherwise lets spend the last hour together! We are down for anything. Lets meet tomorrow.

My number is 310 975 5016. I don have a smartphone so text me!
    Private_message
    I bought a Button for First Night, its 18$ and you can attend so many programs with it! :)
    My plans: 6pm Frog Pond Ice skating performance (its free without Button), Copley square Ice sculptures (free as well), then Hynes Center: Poetry Slam, International Film Festival, Princeton Movement Theatre, then I head to the Harbor, Fireworks at mindnight! Im going alone, so if anyone would be interested, let me know (I'll be online until ~1pm)! We can meet at Frog Pond at 6! :) http://www.firstnight.org/
    Private_message
    Hey Szlivi, I am not doing anything today and would be interested in checking out the first night programs, at least the outdoor ones. I might end getting a button also. My mobile is 617 388 8148
    Private_message
    Hi, I dont have a phone, so lets meet at 6pm, at Frog Pond (close to the playground)! Ok? I have a purple coat and green hat :)
    Private_message
    Sounds good. I will be wearing a dark coat and hat like in my profile picture. I will see you at 6 pm by the Frog Pond.
    Private_message
    Hey Guys, We are going to Boston too, can we join you guys?
    I have Micael phone, Ill try to contact you once we made it there...

Private_message
    my phone number is 530 736 0310

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.