• Hi everyone! For anyone looking for an awesome volunteer opportunity in Boston, Hostelling International Boston is looking for volunteers to lead its evening guest activities. Every night volunteers take people from all over the world out to go on pub crawls, sing karaoke, play trivia and more! It's a lot of fun and I think Couchsurfers would have a great time leading activities! To volunteer or find our more information, shoot me a CS message or email me at volunteer.boston@hiusa.org. Hope everyone had a great holiday!
    Private_message
    Hi Liz, You could tag along if you'd like! We have an activity tomorrow night at The Good Life, a really fun bar downtown that involves some serious dancing. It leaves the hostel at 8:30. You can see the activities calendar on our website too, bostonhostel.org.
    Private_message
    Hey Patrick, thanks for your interest! We usually ask volunteers to commit to lead at least two activities a month. Times are very flexible but right now we're looking for volunteers during the evenings of Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday. Those activities usually involve visiting a few bars and then seeing live music, or dancing. If you're interested to learn more, I'm more than happy to meet with you to tell you more!
    Private_message
    Just wanted to add that I've been volunteering at HI for a few months now and I can definitely recommend it. It's a lot of fun, you get to meet travelers from all over the world and show them the city. I also got a chance to explore parts of Boston I've never been to before. If you have a night or two free, definitely take travelers out, invite some of your friends and just treat it like a fun night out! I've made some great friends all around the world through volunteering. It'll be worth it :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.