• Hi everyone! I am new to the Boston area - I am looking to meet more spiritually and creative minded people. Anyone interested in getting a meditation/healing group going or just getting together to talk about ideas and explore the city.. Im open to anything! Happy new year & I look forward to meeting you :)
    Private_message
    Hey I'm also really interested in meeting other spiritually-minded folks! I sent you a message...
    Private_message
    I would as well. The creative part also caught my eye because I am trying to be more creative as well. Would love to have an art day
    Private_message
    It looks like there's a lot of interest. We should try to get something going! Has anyone been in touch with each other yet?
    Private_message
    Anyone interested in a meeting tonight?
    Private_message
    Hello,

I'm going to be in Boston for the next 3 months and would love to participate in a meditation group. I'd also love to meet some new people and get to know the area better. Let me know you're planning to meet up!

Lots of love,

Amy
    Private_message
    between the internet (images.google.com) and a very basic photo-editing program (Windows Paint or Picasa), creating a vision board on your computer should be dead easy. no need for heavy magazines, messy glue, scissors or even a board :-). easy enough to share thoughts by just showing your screen to others.
    Private_message
    in photography and design, the same idea is called a "mood board." from wikipedia:

A mood board is a type of collage that may consist of images, text, and samples of objects in a composition of the choice of the mood board creator. Designers and others use mood boards to develop their design concepts and to communicate to other members of the design team.

Mood boards are often used by graphic designers to enable a person to illustrate visually the direction of style which they are pursuing. However, mood boards can also be used to visually explain a certain style of writing, or an imaginary setting for a storyline. In short, mood boards are not limited to visual subjects, but serve as a visual tool to quickly inform others of the overall 'feel' (or 'flow') that a designer is trying to achieve. Creating mood boards in a digital form may be easier and quicker, but physical objects often tend to have a higher impact on people because of the more complete palette of sensations physical mood boards offer, in contrast with the black & white or color-prints of a digital mood board.

(i disagree with the parts of the latter half).
    Private_message
    Hey all,
    For anyone who is interested, there is a really great spiritual meetup group that meets once a week, every Friday night around 8 PM in Hudson, MA at the Bikram Yoga studio - 43 Broad Street, 4th Floor, Hudson, MA. Its a free meet up group and drug and alcohol free. We hang out, drink tea, and engage in a circle where we talk about the different Chakras and spiritual well being. Stop by if you are interested! Glad to see all of the feedback :)
    Private_message
    Also, in the near future, I am looking to form an official church where non-affiliated spirituality and creativity can be a daily practice, or at least readily available at any time. I will keep you all updated as that progresses :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.