• Hi everyone! My name is Lorenzo and I currently live in Boston. I would like to meet people who like photography. My wish is to create a group of people who can meet both to discuss and go out and take pictures together. Who of you would be interested? Thank you for your interest! Lorenzo
    Private_message
    sounds like that could be fun...
    Private_message
    i would definitely be interested in a photowalk if it gets arranged!
    Private_message
    Lorenzo, great idea. I am definatly in!
    Private_message
    What's up next weekend, let's set a date!
    Private_message
    Hello everybody. I just arrived in Boston with my girlfriend. We are travellers from Austria and would also like to have some company when we start into 2013.

We would like to join for a meeting (or anything else). Just tell us where and when.

Looking foreward to see you!
    Private_message
    I will be back from vacation on the 6th. We can plan to meet in the next weekends. How does it sounds?
    Private_message
    I'd be into that, I just arrived in Boston.
    Private_message
    I've been meaning to walk around Boston and photograph but haven't had the time. Now I'm free for the month! I'm in too!
    Private_message
    Boston's a great city to take photos in.
    And with today's technology and prices so cheap....all one needs is a PANASONIC LUMIX digital camera to take amazing photos.
    You can buy the FH35 or maybe it's the FS35 for like $120 to $150 on Amazon.
    Everyone should have a good camera like this if you do a lot of traveling.
    It's a point and shoot and even great for concerts/events since it will fit right in your pocket.
    I wouldn't say I am a photography by any means but I do like taking a lot of photos.
    Which is the best way to become even a better photographer.
    Did I mention you can also take HD Video with these cameras. Just an amazing bargain.
    Cell Phones take decent photos.
    But if you want some zoom, great resolution, quality light, flash, etc. I highly recommend Panasonic Lumix.
    Private_message
    Guys, let's plan a meeting to put down some ideas. When would be easier for you? On a Weekend?
    Private_message
    I don't think anyone could be as interested as Brad. ;) Weekends are perfect. Saturday?
    Private_message
    Coming saturday is perfect. Where/When shall we meet? 2 P.M. for example?
    Private_message
    Everybody who was initially interested, consider the above placed activity by Joe Walz. Hope to see you there!

Private_message
    i would be interested too.! let me know if this actually happens
    Private_message
    Ok guys, let's meet saturday!
    Private_message
    Great, see you tomorrow. 11 attendees, that's good!
    Private_message
    whoops missed this until now....let me know about the next meeting?
    Private_message
    is this happening again any time soon?! would be nice to go since i missed the last meeting
    Private_message
    let me know if it happens again :D
    Private_message
    I'd love to join next time around

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.