• Hi guys, I've just got to Boston and I'm here until Saturday (when I travel on to NYC). Windered if anyone was free to hang out over the next two days? Looking to do the Freedom Trail tomorrow if anyone wants to join me!
    Private_message
    Ah yeah that would be great! I guess I'll see you guys on Friday at sime point then?
    Private_message
    We're in Boston with no specific plans tomorrow (at least not in the afternoon), you can sms us 727-510-7037 if you wanna meet up and do something.
    Private_message
    For some reason my roaming hasn't kicked in yet.. but I will try to message you guys later. Do you have whatsapp at all? Would be nice to meet up with you guys later. Afternoon would be great as I think my freedom trail tour will finish at about 1.30pm...
    Private_message
    hi Marissa, depending on how early i get out of work I;d love to hag out. Ill message you my umber
    Private_message
    If you wanted to go do the tour of the USS constitution, there are a few of us headed over that way later today, if you're interested!
    Private_message
    If anyone wants to do dinner post-6 let me know :)
    Private_message
    Let's all go for dinner!
    Private_message
    That's the spirit :) Would you like to have dinner at the oldest restaurant in the US? It's near government center. The North End is also famous for Italian food. I'm big on restaurants. Let me know if you all want to meet up!
    Private_message
    Haha exactly! That sounds cool to me. What is it called, I was by government centre this morning so probably walked by it..
    Private_message
    Union Oyster House. I am definitely down for dinner. Any other takers?
    Private_message
    Government Center T-stop is a great place to meet. There's a Starbucks right behind the T-stop. Say, 6:30?
    Private_message
    Dinner is off, FYI. Got off the phone with Nina whose phone is dying - may meet for a pubcrawl at 8pm or so.
    Private_message
    Sorry guys, I only just got internet again! That's a shame.. can't really pub crawl here unfortunately as I'm a baby 18 year old haha.. have fun guys!
    Private_message
    As much fun as tv and movies get with a friend and this snow. Maybe some beers. You're welcome to join!!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.