• hi, I've been living in Natick for few month already but would be still happy to meet some new people. Anyone here for coffee/beer/pizza these days?
    Private_message
    I don't live in Natick, but have a car, willing to travel, happy to drag other CSers along with me.
    Private_message
    Hello! we live in Natick, would you like to meet?
    Private_message
    Hi Pablo, I had to change my plans for this weekend but would be happy to meet you sometimes. What about some evening next week?
    Private_message
    sounds nice, Wednesday is my free day
    Private_message
    I am a student in Needham. I'd like to join. :)
    Private_message
    thats cool Diana you are very welcome to join us!

Private_message
    Hey would you like to meet tomorrow at 7 pm in Starbucks on Sherwood Plaza on route 9?

Let me know, Ill be there with my wife and a friend
    530 736 0310
    Private_message
    I'd love to go to the Wednesday meetup next week, but I don't have a way of getting there. (I'm a student at Olin College in Needham, and I don't have a car.) If someone is planning on going, and they could give me a ride, I'll gladly provide gas money and company. :)
    Private_message
    Diana, do yo mean for today?
    Private_message
    I live near natick and i drive to boston almost everyday let me know if you need a ride for next wednesdays event

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.