• I'm in cambridge with some friends and I'm looking for someone who can show us a bit of nightlife in boston (or cambridge), someone willing to help us " to learn" a little more about this great city?

=D
    Private_message
    Hey Kelvin,
    I'm heading out in Central Square in Cambridge tonight with a buddy. Shoot me a text if you want to meet up. (408) 44 COUCH

Heading out in a bit.
    Nate
    Private_message
    Hey Nate,

Where you guys are going? We don't have cell phones here. So if you say where are you going we can meet there.

Private_message
    People's Republik; it's pretty chill and cheap. I should be getting there around 8:30, my friend and I are going to grab some food and a few drinks there then head to some other bars in the area.

I will have a red sweater and jeans and he is Indian.

878 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA http://www.peoplesrepublik.com/
    Private_message
    Perfect! We will meet you guys there!

Private_message
    Hey. Do you think you'll still be in the Central area at 10:00, and if so, mind if I join you guys for a beer? As enticing as the MIT Mystery Hunt on a Friday evening sounds, beer and new people sounds better. Let me know if you get this.

-Lindsy
    (617 803-3694)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.