• I'm planning on moving to Boston in June. Really into music and good times. Any suggestions on places to go?
    Private_message
    Depends on the kinds of music you're into, but the Middle East in Cambridge is always a good choice
    Private_message
    yeah Central square in Cambridge (where the Middle East is) is always a good scene and I sometimes you can find good music or just a good time in Somerville (Davis sq)
    Private_message
    allston rock city! plenty of small bars, cheap beer, and good music.
    Private_message
    So excited to be in Allston in 3 days! My girlfriend lives there and I'm gonna be surfing the streets of Boston! I heard it's kinda a hipster city lol isn't it?
    Private_message
    Wally's Cafe in southern Boston is a great jazz club, Atwood Tavern in Cambridge does Monday bluegrass night, Cantab in Cambridge does Tuesday bluegrass nights (both also have great music any night of the week). Paradise rock club is always solid; as is their sister venue the Brighton Music Hall.
    Private_message
    Allston has a lot of live music venues (Great Scott, O'briens, Brighton Music Hall, Paradise) along with some places that do house shows. Theres a lot to do in the neighborhood. Gets a bit loud at night later in the week.

Central Square in cambridge has a few great music venues like the Middle East, TT the Bears, and the Cantab. The Atwood Tavern in Imnan Square isn't fare from Central also.

For jazz I recommend Wallys in the South End, also the Beehive in the south end. Both never charge a cover.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.