• I'm staying in town for five nights to attend a seminar at the Berklee campus -- exploring housing for five days - June 23rd (Sunday - arriving 9pm) to June 28th (Friday - leaving 9am)
    I was hoping that someone on couch surfing could point me in the direction of a good housing situation. My schedule might get intense and might involve early mornings and late nights, and I did set aside a small budget, so I don't mind paying or bartering. I know that's outside of the couchsurfing mentality a little bit, but since I have to be a little bit picky and my stay is for long, I'd feel uncomfortable expecting to not make an even trade!
    If anyone has any suggestions, please give me a shout! Maybe I can rent an apartment and help fund someone else's trip out of town that week? haha
    Private_message
    There is a hostel there called 40 Berkeley, you should check it out

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.