• My name is Martina Risso I'm from Spain and I'm 17 years and would like to learn English in the months of July or August, I am currently studying in an art academy and I'm willing to do housework or babysitting. If someone it´s interested send me an email to this adress, martinarila@hotmail.com please. thanks!!!
    Private_message
    Hola Martina, where are you from Spain?
    you can stay with us at home its 23 miles north of Boston very nice and safe town name North Andover . 30 mints driving, i live with my two daugthers Renee 21years old she study art Interior Design at Suffolk University in Boston
    also she have appartment she share with her best friend you can stay some time with her to , and my second Daughter she is 14 years old, I work as teacher tutering translating languages and self employed

If you prefer e-mailling to Hotmail that’s fine please tel me more about your self and your parents
    Take care
    Raymond
    Private_message
    I'll send you an email. :P

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.