• Two games today

4:30 and 8:30 p.m.

I can bring some wine over if anyone wants to drink, watch the games, etc.
    Private_message
    I've never seen a game of American Football. I'm staying in a hotel in Cambridge, so can't host, but I'd be keen to watch it in a bar at 8:30 pm if anyone was interested.
    Private_message
    Sadly I can't bring wine to a bar. Maybe I'll wait to see if anyone wants to watch the two games tomorrow. Next Weekend will be bigger since the Patriots are playing.
    Private_message
    Hey ! I just saw your message.. too late ! We should organize something next week for the patriots ! I would love to host the event, but I don't have TV..! ;(
    Private_message
    Next Sunday is a 4:30 p.m. game Pats vs Texans game

Private_message
    Hey, I can host the event next sunday but I think its better to watch the Patriots game in a bar. I've never seen either a game of American Football.
    Let me know if anybody is interested...we can organize sth and we can also create an activity on CS.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.