• Couchsurfing Christmas in Budapest?

Hello my fellow couch surfers, my friend Annie and I are going to be landing in Budapest the morning of December 24th and will be leaving December 26th.

Every time I do couchsurfing, I feel much more than just a traveler staying at someones place, but I feel like it creates an family-like community where I feel comfortable and happy.

With that said, are there any couchsurfers out there who would be eager to welcome two kind couchsurfers from California into their humble home for the holidays? Even if you can't host us, it would be a pleasure to spend an evening with nice people from Budapest! Or do you have any suggestions on what to do?

Hope to hear from you soon!
    Bianca
    Private_message
    or if there are fellow travelers in Budapest for the holiday, maybe we can do something together?
    Private_message
    Hey everybody. I'm in budapest too. have no plans yet. lets meet and selebrate it nice and fun. mail me merunas@respro.lt or sms
    +37067003690. see ya.!
    Private_message
    Hey there! Me and my friend are in Budapest too and we don't have any plans for Christmas jet.. So probably we'll join you in this Csak art bar. ;) see ya! (:

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.