• Due to my often business trips that I need to take to Budapest, I would like to get myself a prepaid Hungarian sim card. Which mobile operator is the cheapest and has good offers for prepaid mobile Internet?
    Thanks.
    Private_message
    they have similar prices my friend.... ;)
    Private_message
    I use Vodafone prepaid internet, so I know them. It is 3990 HUF / month incl. 3 GB traffic. The USB modem's price at the begining is 3990 HUF, if you need SIM card only, it is 2990 (both inculdes one week usage after buying).
    For hungarians it was ID card necessary on buying, I think they accept EU citizens ID-s as well. Why not.
    Private_message
    In this boundle there is no voice service, only internet and sms... I forgot to mention.
    Private_message
    If you buy a prepaid card you can chat and sms dowm the whole amount. Mostly there are 3000, 5000 and 10000 HUF cards, mostly the same at all mobile networks, which are Telenor, Vodafone and T-mobile

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.