• Greetings-

I'm wondering if the weather is decent the last week of April and/or the first week of May. I'm just mainly hoping for not a lot of rain during this time:)

Cheers,

Sher
    Private_message
    I remember exactly that last year on the long weekend of May 1st it was 30 degrees!
    Private_message
    Yikes! 30 degrees? Would that be fahrenheit Daniel? It would be warmer here in Chicago then:)

I have another question. I was told that smoking isn't permitted indoors in any public place; however, a friend just told me tonight that when he was there about 2 years ago smoking was allowed everywhere. Which is correct?
    Private_message
    Thank you so much lovely people of Budapest. I think I would like to come and visit then, so I will keep up with your wonderful group. You appear to do lots of cool activities.

Cheers,

Sher

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.