• Hello all! Planning to start up an English debating and discussion center somewhere in Budapest, anyone interested should let me know, we need between 10 to 20 people who are interested in increasing their English language efficiencies. Venue and dates will be made known consequently to participants, we also organise yoga exercise center, and special yoga for pregnant women, thanks!
    Private_message
    good idea, count me too!
    Private_message
    good try! would be interested.
    Private_message
    Im interested in...let us know for information when you know it
    cheers
    Adrian
    Private_message
    ok guys, I am counting, once we are up to the required number of people needed, I will forward the venue,meeting dates and time to everyone, basically it will be on weekends. It will be nice you send me your email contacts via inbox to relate further information. Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hello guys, still waiting for more people to show interest, please there will be no need to send me your email addresses, I just realized that I could as well inbox you all here about the information you will need(e.g:time,location) when we are complete in numbers and set to start. Best regards!
    Private_message
    I'm potentially interested, and could probably convince a couple others as well.
    Private_message
    I am also interested in participating..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.