• Hello Couchies,

Hope all of you are in great spirit.....

I am living now in Austria and new in Europe.

I will be visiting Budpaest on Easter from 30th March to 1st April. I thought of sending a host request, but then I want to be UP all night, go out and do all the possible fun / crazy things out there :). So thought it will be nicer to not to disturb my host, unless he/she has similar plans like me.

Sooooo.....now please hit me up if there is something eventful happening in the city. Anything interesting I am in....!!!

If there is a house party happening...Call Me :) :)

If you would like me to suggest, some MUST TO DO in Budapest...Please do
    Some non-touristy place worth visiting.....anything that comes to your mind about your city..just hit me up !!!

If we can go out together it will be more fun....more the merrier. If anyone is traveling around at the same time, I am open to travel together - staying at Wombat's hostel.

Look forward to your response, tips, opinions.

Till Then -- Cheers !!!

Peace,

Suchit.

Private_message
    Maybe you can open your eyes and watch around on this site?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.