• Hello everybody!
    I'm going to Budapest in few days and need some information how to get from Budaörs to center of Budapest with public transport (regular day of the week - not weekend, about 2 pm.) I dont want to take taxi, just trams, buses and trains.
    I tried to find sth in google, found that bus 40 will take me to to Budapest?
    I just want to be sure:)
    ( Or maybe somebody would have fer hours on wednesday to show me city center? I'll be available probably at 2pm and have a plane back home at 7pm).
    Thx
    John
    Private_message
    Hi..I live in Budaors..
    Its very easy, and it will take u about 20 minutes depending on travel..
    Take 240E, from the main road, there are bus stop in the city within 5-10 minutes of walk from each other.
    ps..Always buy a ticket!!!!
    The 240E will take u to Moricz Zsigmond Korter which is a bigger transport area, u can catch plenty of connections from there...
    Private_message
    yes it will. 40 is perfect, it takes you to Móricz Zsigmond körtér (square) from where you can either take the bus 7 that goes through the center or the tram 47/49.
    Private_message
    I have an apointment in:
    Puskás Tivadar u.
    So as I can see on google maps it will be easier to use Bus (correct me if i'm wrong). Where can I buy ticket for this bus (the best would be ticket for whole day, because I want to use it to see some places in the city)?
    Thx for Your help:- )
    Another question is about going home:) how to get to the airport from citycenter? I have read that from the last stop of blue line of metro is bus to the airport (Kőbánya-Kispest M) and the bus number is 200E?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.