• Hello everybody!

Would anyone know to explain me how to get from the BP airport to M5 motorway, specifically Naszód utca (Használtcikk piac) where the motorway starts? I'd like to hitch-hike down south towards Szeged and Serbia and wonder if it would be possible to reach the place by public transport. It doesn't seem too far looking at the map, but walking would take too much time I guess.

Has anyone done it before and could share some tips/experiences?

Thanks in advance!
    Private_message
    Hey
    you should go like this:
    at the airport catch the bus 200E, go until Kőbánya-Kispest (3stops); change the bus to nr 148 and sit there until Nagykőrösi út (10stops) ;)
    From Nagykőri út you can choose from the following buses:84E, 89E, 294E and travel with these another 3stops until Naszód utca. Maybe it seems little complicated, but i guess this is the quickest, and it takes about an hour!
    or go by taxi, i guess the price is around 4-5000 HUF
    Private_message
    Thank you Lilla!
    Oh well, I thought it would be faster, but good to know how much time I'd loose to get to the hh spot. Doesn't make sense to take a taxi as for the same amount of money I can make it by train to Belgrade ;-)

Thank you Noemi too!
    I'm arriving on Feb. 20th, so that's too early for you. Zagreb would be off road, but I'd go for fun just the same :) Thanks for the offer. Enjoy yourself!

If anyone plans on hh to Belgrade on feb. 20th, let me know. I'm landing at 10am.
    Private_message
    Another thing - which abbreviations would you use for Szeged and Budapest?
    SZGD?
    BU or BP?

Thanks.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.