• Hello. I'm new on Cs. Now, I'm learning tour guiding in Budapest, and I have a plan that I'd like to improve my english and historical knowledge as well, to show you the city. :-) Soo, if you'd like to explore the city with a girl like me, who's still learning, please write to me. :-) I'd also love to explore the city, speak about our history and so on. :-)
    Private_message
    Hi Noemi,ill be there from Feb.11 to 14 leaving on 15 morning,if you have time let me know
    Private_message
    Hello Alberto. Sure, I'm in. :-) Send me a message and we will talk about this. Budapest is such a beautiful city, hope you'll have good days there. :-)
    Private_message
    Hello Ervin (vagy Szia :-) ). Yes, we can meet. I read that you're a history teacher. Maybe you can give me some more advice from Budapest as well :) Or. I think you know more about our history than me. :)
    Private_message
    Hello,Noemi! I'm arriving to Budapest today and stay here for 3 days - if you have some time we could meet during this week! I promise to show you Tallinn! :)
    Private_message
    hey! you proposal seems really nice:) i am an exchange student here for one semester and i have a course for hungarian history and would like to explore this city.:) i send you pm
    Private_message
    hello, I answered your letter as well. :-)))
    Private_message
    Ok, Ervin we will discuss something..

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.