• Hello, I'm visiting my friend in Budapest 12-16.12 and I'm looking for people who would like to hang out and show me the city, during the time she's at work? ;)
    Private_message
    Czesc from Warszaw Joanna! Im taking a flight to Budapest today: gonna be only till the 13.. if you and/or anybody else fancy to hang out together around Budapest Im free the whole wednesday and thursday morning too. Cheers!
    Private_message
    Hej Joanna! I will be in Budapest tommorow evening, so if you are willing we can meet for a drink. :))

Unfortunately I will come after 17h, hope you and your friend can join me on some drink. Have free time until friday morning when is my flight for Poland. :))
    Private_message
    Hi Alchemy lady! :) If you wanna meet up write me here or on fb. What would you like to see? :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.