• Hey all, I will be in Budapest 30 December- 1 January, looking for some people to spend new years eve with! Send me a message or reply here if you are interested :))
    Private_message
    Hi Katherine!
    Me and one friend will arrive on 30 around midnight!
    (f****ig low cost flight :D)
    We don't have program! Let's meet up for a beer and chat!
    Private_message
    Hi folks, we are three Italian guys coming to Buda too for your same reason... so, party party and party again ;p
    We'll be there from 30.12 till 2.1 , if you want we can keep i touch and drink something all together over there !!
    Hope to have news from you, my fb profile if you want to write is Massimo Botteghelli , Trieste
    Byeeeeee
    Private_message
    Coucou Katherine !! Egalement avec un ami à Budapest du 28 decembre au 1 er janvier dans le centre ville et tout a fait disposé à faire connaissance et réveillonner tous ensemble :))
    Private_message
    Hey! I'm in the same situation.. New Years Eve in Budapest ;)
    We should do something together!
    Private_message
    Hi! :-) also me in budapest for new years..i travel alone :-)
    Private_message
    Hmmm. I'm from Budapest. I will be here :)
    Private_message
    If you would prefire a less generic party experiance you are welcome to join me and my mates.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.