• Hey Everyone
    I'll be traveling to Budapest all by lonesome and am keen to meet some locals. Would anyone be free friday night for a drink?
    Private_message
    I´m travelling to Budapest alone to. So, I think I´m gonna join you ;)
    Private_message
    I'm not a local (I'll also be arriving alone on Thursday), but I may also be interested! :)
    Private_message
    Hello. I'm in too .:-) How long have you been staying there?
    Private_message
    Hi! Let's go! Have you any ideas where to go?
    Private_message
    I'm a local and I'm in too:)
    Private_message
    Allright... name the first place and time!
    Private_message
    I'm from Estonia and going to join you, guys!
    Private_message
    But how we will meet together ? any phone numbers or precise places and hours ?
    Private_message
    How about meet at Deak Ter at 23:00h?
    Private_message
    Szimpla at 22.00. Just the first bar on your right. After a drink we will slowly check the other places around (Akvárium, Anker, Instant, etc. etc.).

Dead is imo not a good option since that one is outside and dead is huge.
    Private_message
    Ok, sounds good. I´ll be there at 22.00. Any phone number?
    Private_message
    I'll be there! I'm not all that contactable by phone number unfortunately, but is this all confirmed? Szimpla at 22:00?
    Private_message
    I'll be there too , but 22:00 at Szimpla or Szimpla Kert?
    Private_message
    So this is tomorrow? - is there still room for one more?
    Private_message
    Hi, if you'd like some real stuff, hop on and grab on the main nerve.. LIVE rockabilly music, pinup girls, dancing queens and their rockabilly knights on white horses...=)
    Fri 22:00, 1 Hársfa str, 8th distr. (Blaha sqr)
    Private_message
    hi guys. i'm in as well:)
    so when and where? and is there anyone that wants to come with me? i'm totally new here.:)
    Private_message
    I will probably join too! :)
    Private_message
    There's a local community event happening now at Gomb Kávézó. Lot's of us are also Couch Surfers and activists. Feel free to come along and have a drink here first with us about 7-8.
    http://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/LY3A5U
    Private_message
    I may also join, but may be late. Could anyone provide a phone number that I could call before joining?
    Private_message
    I don't know if there's any use in posting it now, but my number is +36 30 618 4665. Headed to Szimpla now, hopefully I will manage to meet someone there...
    Private_message
    And I did manage! :) Thank you all for a great evening. Lukas, if you read this please inform me why the heck we left Szimpla? :D

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.