• Hey! We're two polish girls looking for company for NYE! If you're without plans, feel free to join us! :)
    Private_message
    Hey...we would be up for sth. Up to now we are also more or less without plans ;-) I will send you a PM
    Private_message
    Hey...we would be up for sth. Up to now we are also more or less without plans ;-) I will send you a PM
    Private_message
    hey...my friends and i also dont have any plans...just tomorrow want to come to Budapest and may be we will cooperate?))))
    Private_message
    hey...my friends and i also dont have any plans...just tomorrow want to come to Budapest and may be we will cooperate?))))
    Private_message
    hey, I'm arriving in Budapest tomorrow for NYE and don't have any plans but hang out and walk along the city. May I have join your party? It would be great meet people from Budapest.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.