• Hi couchsurfers 4 or 5 couch is available.....
    Guys I am sorry my apt is full!
    Private_message
    Hi there! 4-5 of us (still don't know the exact number! :/) are desperately want to go to Budapest for New Year and just hang out, no matter where!! We would like to go to CS party or where ever if there will be some people ready to party:) So if you're still available (we could sleep on the floor) that could be great! :)
    Private_message
    Ou, ww would like to stay there for one night! :)
    Private_message
    We are 5 at the moment... we need a place to... we came from Bulgariq... We try to find a hostel, but everything is FULLL or very expensive....
    If you lknow some sure place where we can stay it will be great.... We can pay like 15euro per persone per night...
    Private_message
    Okey guys hmm actually I have 6 bed place 2 girls already applied and a guy from tomorrow. I do not need money :D Just write me private message so I can figure out :D And also contact about the other surfers

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.