• Hi guys!

I'll be visiting Budapest with my Mum on 21st January and we'll just be staying for about 3 days. I was hoping to get some advice about things to do etc during our stay...

Obviously I've looked online at the basics and main attractions. I was hoping to get some advice on lesser known sights and a few off the beaten track things to do / see...also, if you could give some advice on things to do in Budapest for free, that would also be fantastic!

Thanks a lot!

Stew
    Private_message
    Hi!

My favourite place here in Budapest (or at least one of them) is the Tomb of Gül Baba. You can find a very nice view from there, but it depends on the weather, can you go there or not, because you have to climb a little. It's near to the Margaret Bridge, here is the map for it: http://goo.gl/maps/Lyknu .
    It is a memory of the turkish occupation.
    The other thing, what you could try is the iceskating, our place near to the Herose' Square is just renewed.
    And of course the ruinpubs are the most popular in Budapest, I guess Instant and Szimpla are the best, in Szimpla there is a market also on every Sunday, where you can buy real hungarian foods.
    I hope it helped a bit, if you have more question, don't hesitate to ask :)

Ivett
    Private_message
    dear Miguel, the market is open until 2 pm, but i dont know exactly, what kind of dishes are there. maybe next sunday i ll visit it.
    Private_message
    hello stew
    i suggest u check this site www.triptobudapest.hu
    Private_message
    i think directly join the free guided tour its the best with your mum to learn all of the budapest!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.